|Job Title||Sales Executive|
|Number Of Vacancy||10|
|Qualification||Professional Degree, Other Bachelor Degree, B.Pharma, B.Tech/B.E, M.B.A/PGDM, M.Sc|
|Salary (Per Annum)||1 Lac To 4 Lac|
|Work Experience||1 - 5 Years|
|Job Requirement||Area of Working: PAN INDIA
Location of JOB: Delhi
Experience: Fresher / 1 to 5 years of experience in the field of Medical Device/Instrument/Hospital Furniture/ pharma Product / Consumables etc.
Education Qualification: B.Sc (science)/ M.Sc (science)/ B.Tech / M.Tech / B. Pharm / MBA with science background.
JD For Sales Executive:
• Developing strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector.
• Developing new client and negotiating with them for securing profitable business.
• Maintaining and managing accounts to ensure business sustainability, organising promotional programs & participating in exhibitions for greater brand visibility
• Maintaining cordial relations with customer to sustain the profitability of the business
• Maximizing customer satisfaction level of monitoring customer complaints and handling customer grievances and resolving their issue s for customer retention
• Meeting face to face with clients.
• Providing them solutions as per their requirements.
• Regular follow-up regarding closing sales and collecting payments.
• Retaining the customer for long run and future business.
• Evaluating Marketing Campaigns.
• Monitoring Competitor Activity.
• Genetraining Leads.
|Job State / U.T.||Delhi/NCR|
|Job City||Delhi, South Delhi|
|Company Name||client of StepUp Recruiters|
|About Company||Our client involved in pan India Sales & Mkting of top-of-the-line Ã¢ï¿½ï¿½Bio-Medical \" from the field of Oncology, Anaesthesiology, Surgery,Liver Transplant, Trauma, Critical Care & other Super Specialties.\r\n\r\nTheir clients include hospitals like AIIMS, Fortis Hospital, Apollo Hospital, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital etc. Their current product profile includes latest invention regarding new ways to treat Cancer like Ovarian Cancer & GI Cancer.|